Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just like Mom or Dad?

Everyone has been saying that Harrison looks like me, but since he's growing and changing so quickly, it seems to fluctuate between looking like me one day and Paul the next.  At times I think he looks like his dad with my features.  Sitting here trying to get some work done, I catch a glimpse of my old baby picture on the window ledge and remember that I took a picture of Harrison posed the same way.  While I was at it, I dug up one of Paul's old pictures from the external drive.  I can see right away that we share the same eyes, hair, ears and nose.  We seem to be deep in thought.
                                                                                                                                                                       
Mom

Harrison


Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment